Saturday, September 7, 2013

Guest Blogger libslayer2013 Shares His Thoughts....

Where were you when America Died?

Today myself and a group of fellow patriots held an impeach Obama rally in Corpus Christi Texas. We had a great public response, we were safe and had ZERO problems with LEO community. That being said I’ve got a couple of small gripes.

 #1 Glenn Beck airs a commercial which states something along the lines of “where were you when America died.” Man I gotta say the same thing. Where are all the patriots who are so vocal on Facebook and twitter? It’s so easy to battle liberalism from the safety of yer stinkin living room ain’t it? My gosh folks, we HAVE GOTTA GET PROACTIVE. Now please don’t get me wrong here. This is the 2nd rally we’ve held and the group of folks who come out are  phenomenal. But we should have hundreds….no thousands of folks out attending events like this.
#2 I sent multiple emails to KIITV and channel 10 newly here with no response. I was asking fer just a little media coverage so folks know what we’re doing. Another of our members called Joe at the news room personally and was told that they weren’t interested in our story. My God, is the media that stinkin stupid? (Yes, that was a rhetorical question)    
Those who read my blogs know that I normally mix a little southern humor into my writings, well I got nothing funny to say right now.

 You stinking keyboard patriots better wake up quick before your sitting your hind parts in some stinkin FEMA camp wishing you had a twitter account to complain on. This stuff is no joking matter and if we don’t start holding our reps accountable or firing their worthless butts we’re gonna be in a world of hurt. If this country goes down the poop shoot it certainly ain’t gonna be because I didn’t do anything.

ARM YOURSELVES WITH KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING. THE MOST DANGEROUS ENEMY IS AN EDUCATED ENEMY. GET OUT OF YOUR HOMES AND DO SOMETHING WORTHWHILE. WE NEED ALL
image
PATRIOTS TO RISE UP AND TAKE BACK THIS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment